At the core of Open Table Ministry is the belief that building relationships, bridges and social divides dissolves barriers, and leads to transformative change. We help people of dissimilar socioeconomic status to discover the image of God in one another. Open Table Ministry provides through the generosity of people like you the work of the following:
• Basic necessities like food, water, clothing and blankets.
• Help obtaining prescription medications
• Transportation to medical, mental health, and social services appointments.
• Help in meeting personal goals of employment, housing, and stability.
• For access to physical and mental health services, legal counsel and/or addiction recovery.
• Caring and encouraging presence.
• Listening ear and offer of hope.
• Images of God’s love and grace.
• Love, respect and fellowship